Clermont-FerrandCopyright: Mutita Narkmuang/Shutterstock.com
Les Augustes is an extremely charming café where coffee, baked goods and drinks can be enjoyed alongside books, papers, and magazines.
- Address: 5 Rue sous les Augustins, Clermont-Ferrand
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +33 4 73 37 07 94
- More Info: www.cafelesaugustes.fr
- Opening House: Mon - Sat: 11am - 11pm
- More Info: f34f9fa352f6d85c10bc364ad426022f9e49a52c
- More Info: www.facebook.com/cafelecture.lesaugustes
France's coffee culture has developed around a deep love towards a strong, full-flavoured coffee brewed "the Italian way". Clermont-Ferrand is dotted by quaint cafeterias, intimate spots to relax by enjoying a cafe au lait or a croissant. Strolling down the centre, you certainly won't find yourself short of options to satisfy your sweet tooth - French patisserie is renowned worldwide for its vast assortment of pies, crepes and colourful pastries and Clermont-Ferrand lives up to the reputation.