Clermont-FerrandCopyright: Billion Photos/Shutterstock.com
Choose from the 300 different kinds of teas or the 25 varieties of coffee that Café Thomas offers. Regional products such as jams and chocolates are also available in the shop. Ideally located in the district of Ballainvilliers, this place is perfect for a coffee break on the sunny terrace.
- Address: 7 Rue Ballainvilliers, Clermont-Ferrand
- Phone: +33 4 73 91 42 81
- More Info: www.cafesthomas.com
- Address: Mon - Fri: 9:30am - 7pm, Sat: 8.30am - 7pm
- More Info: 10d130e6c181c5ffdca544a95b55c335ec858e42
- More Info: www.facebook.com/CafesThomas
France's coffee culture has developed around a deep love towards a strong, full-flavoured coffee brewed "the Italian way". Clermont-Ferrand is dotted by quaint cafeterias, intimate spots to relax by enjoying a cafe au lait or a croissant. Strolling down the centre, you certainly won't find yourself short of options to satisfy your sweet tooth - French patisserie is renowned worldwide for its vast assortment of pies, crepes and colourful pastries and Clermont-Ferrand lives up to the reputation.